Rada 215bk Thermostatic Mixing Valve in a Box
Rada 215bk thermostatic mixing valve in a stainless steel exposed box is a compact and robust solution for water temperature control in new or existing buildings.
- WaterMark: AS 4032.1 | NSW Health Approved
- Incorporates the Radatherm sealed-for-life cartridge for low maintenance
- Supplied complete with TMV, pipework and fittings for easy installation
- Choice of recessed or exposed box with lids
- Hospitals & medical centres
- Nursing homes
- Childcare centres, schools & universities
- Cupboard or duct installation
BIM & CAD
Specify as Follows
Rada 215bk thermostatic mixing valve in an exposed stainless steel (200 x 200 x 65mm) box and lid. Flow rate 2.5 – 50 L/min. Incorporating a sealed-for-life Radatherm cartridge; inlet check valve & strainer cartridges; inlet isolating ball valves; outlet temperature test point; and 20mm copper inlet & outlet pipework.