Rada 215bk Thermostatic Mixing Valve
Versatile and robust, the Rada 215bk thermostatic mixing valve is ideal for cupboard or recessed installation, providing safe warm water to basins and showers.
- WaterMark: AS 4032.1
- NSW Health Approved
- Incorporates the Radatherm sealed-for-life cartridge for low maintenance
- Check valve and strainer screens can be easily removed from the body of the valve without disconnecting the pipework
- Can be recessed into a wall when purchased with optional stainless steel concealing plate
- Hospitals & medical centres
- Nursing homes
- Childcare centres, schools & universities
- Cupboard or duct installation
BIM & CAD
Specify as Follows
Rada 215bk thermostatic mixing valve. Flow rate 2.5 – 50L/min. Incorporating a sealed-for-life Radatherm cartridge; and inlet check valve & strainer cartridges. Inlets and outlet 1/2” BSPM.