Rada 320 IF Thermostatic Mixing Valve
The Rada 320 IF thermostatic mixing valve provides safe, reliable and accurate warm water to up to 12 outlets simultaneously (CHECK).
- Watermark: AS 4032.1
- NSW Health Approved
- Flow rate range: min. of 6 l/min up to a max. of 120 l/min
- Can be used with multiple basin or shower installations.
- Ideal for retrofit or new buildings
- Combines long-term durability and reliability with low cost maintenance
- Angle inlet elbows incorporate isolating ball valves, check-valves and strainers. Inlets & outlet connections: 1” BSP female thread
- The outlet can be altered to bottom outlet if required by repositioning the drain plug
- Gyms, aquatic & leisure centres, sports stadiums
- Schools & universities
- Healthcare facilities & nursing homes
Specify as Follows
Group thermostatic mixing valve with a flow rate of 6 – 120 L/min incorporating the patented sealed-for-life, Radatherm cartridge, isolating ball valves, inlet check-valves & strainers plus 1” BSPF connections. Approvals: AS 4032.1 and acceptable for use in Health Care facilities