Rada 320 M Thermostatic Mixing Valve
The Rada 320 M thermostatic mixing valve provides safe, reliable and accurate warm water to up to 12 outlets simultaneously.
- Watermark: AS 4032.1
- NSW Health Approved
- Flow rate range 6 L/min to 120 L/min
- Can be used with multiple basin or shower installations.
- Ideal for retrofit or new buildings
- Combines long-term durability and reliability with low cost maintenance
- 3/4” BSPM threaded Inlet and outlet adaptors (check-valves incorporated in inlets)
- The outlet can be altered to bottom outlet if required by repositioning the drain plug.
- Gyms, aquatic & leisure centres, sports stadiums
- Schools & universities
- Healthcare facilities & nursing homes
Specify as Follows
Group thermostatic mixing valve with a flow rate of 6 – 120 L/min incorporating the patented sealed-for-life, Radatherm cartridge, with inlet check-valves & strainers and 3/4” BSPM connections. Approvals: AS 4032.1 and acceptable for use in Health Care facilities