Rada Sense Shower
Rada Sense digital mixing valve for showers offers complete hands-free shower activation and temperature adjustment. Programmable shower flow times and automatic shut-off to ensure maximum water savings.
- NSW Health Approved TMV (Thermostatic Mixing Valve)
- Programmable flow times to substantially reduce water usage
- No-touch flow activation and temperature adjustment for better hygiene
- Digital mixing valve for the supply of safe warm water
- Minimum flow rate 6 L/min
- Schools, universities & hospitals
- End of trip facilities
- Food processing & pharmaceutical shower facilities
BIM & CAD
Specify as Follows
Rada Sense digital mixing valve with wall-mounted infra-red notouch sensor control panel for on/off control and temperature adjustment, for showers. Programmable min, max & default temperatures, automatic water shut-off, duty flush and thermal disinfection. Supplied with programming software, 12V DC transformer, checkvalves and strainers.