Rada Pulse 120 Sensor Operating System – for Showers & Basins
(For showers & basins)
Installed as part of the Rada Pulse kit, the Rada 120 sensor adds an elegant finish to modern washrooms. This sensor can be used for basins or showers.
WELS: 6 stars | 6 l/min (basins) | AS/NZS 3718
- Programmable flow time and automatic shut-off to save water and energy
- No-touch activation of water flow improves user hygiene
- Rada Pulse manages up to 10 outlets via a control box and handheld programmer
- Gyms, aquatic & leisure centres
- Surgical scrub areas, food processing & restaurants
- Restaurants and office blocks
- End of trip facilities
BIM & CAD
Specify as Follows
Each outlet (basin or shower) to be served by one wall mounted Rada Pulse (or Mono) 120 sensor operating system for ‘no-touch’ flow control. Complete with active infra-red sensor, 1/2” BSPM solenoid valve, isolating ball valve and 6 L/Min flow regulator (basins only). Shower flow rate is determined by shower head.