Rada Pulse Handheld Programmer
Rada Pulse is programmed via a hand held programmer, which includes the ability to set flow times, block-out times, automatic shut-off and investigate faults.
- Program individual outlets including mode of operation, duty flush for urinals and flow times
- Easy to follow menu with copy and paste functionality
- Backlit alpha-numeric display
- Gyms, aquatic & leisure centres
- Surgical scrub areas, food processing & restaurants
- Restaurants and office blocks
- End of trip facilities
Specify as Follows
Rada Pulse Hand Held Programmer used to program the Rada Pulse Control Box. Includes four touch sensitive buttons, alphanumeric display and a 3m extendable coiled cable which plugs into the Rada Pulse control box when programming.