Rada Pulse 125 & 126 Flushing System – for Urinals
Rada 125 and 126 urinal flush sensors are discretely located in the ceiling, and can be installed to service a single stall (Rada 125) or two stalls (Rada 126).
- Rada 125 – WELS: 4 stars AS 1172.2
- Rada 126 – WELS: 1 star AS 1172.2
- Automatic detection of user activates the urinal flush for improved hygiene
- Programmable flush times to suit different types of urinals
- Great for water savings, as it controls flushing for either a single stall or two stalls
- Regular duty flush to prevent build-up of odours
- Gyms, aquatic & leisure centres
- Sports stadiums, schools & universities
- Hotels & restaurants
BIM & CAD
Specify as Follows
One ceiling mounted Rada Sensor urinal flushing system for ‘no-touch’ flushing to serve a single stall (125 system) or 2 stalls (126 system). Complete with passive infra-red sensor, 1/2” BSPM solenoid valve, isolating ball valve and air gap.