Rada 215dk Thermostatic Mixing Valve with PRV in a box
The Rada 215dk with PRV in a 400 x 400 galvanised box is available with a stainless steel lid for recessed installation.
- WaterMark: AS 4032.1
- NSW Health Approved
- Incorporates the Radatherm sealed-for-life cartridge for low maintenance
- Check valve and strainer screens can be easily removed from the body of the valve without disconnecting the pipework
- Hospitals & medical centres
- Nursing homes
- Childcare centres, schools & universities
- Cupboard or duct installation
BIM & CAD
Specify as Follows
Rada 215dk TMV with PRV in a recessed galvanised (400 x 400 x 75mm) box with stainless steel lid. Flow rate 2.5 – 50 L/min. Incorporating a sealed-for-life Radatherm cartridge; inlet check valve & strainer cartridges; inlet isolating ball valves; outlet temperature test point; and 20mm copper inlet & outlet pipework.
- 40861B400PRVCF - Rada 215dk and PRV Recessed Box and Lid (with Cold Water Feed/Bypass)
- 40861B400PRV - Rada 215dk and PRV in a recessed galvanised box and stainless steel lid