Rada 215dk Thermostatic Mixing Valve in a Box
The Rada 215dk thermostatic mixing valve in a galvanised box (300 x 300 x 75mm) is available with a stainless steel lid for recessed installation or with a galvanised lid for exposed installations.
- WaterMark: AS 4032.1
- NSW Health Approved
- Incorporates the Radatherm sealed-for-life cartridge for low maintenance
- Supplied complete with TMV, pipework and fittings for easy installation
- Recessed versions with stainless steel lid
- Exposed versions with galvanised lid
- Hospitals & medical centres
- Nursing homes
- Childcare centres, schools & universities
- Cupboard or duct installation
BIM & CAD
Specify as Follows
Rada 215dk TMV in a recessed galvanised box (300 x 300 x 75mm) with stainless steel lid or with a galvanised lid for exposed installations. Flow rate 2.5 – 50 L/min. Incorporating a sealed-for-life Radatherm cartridge; inlet check valve & strainer cartridges; inlet isolating ball valves; outlet temperature test point; and 20mm copper inlet & outlet pipework.