Rada 215dk Thermostatic Mixing Valve with Exposed Kit
The Rada 215dk thermostatic mixing valve with exposed kit provides all components required for installation.
- WaterMark: AS 4032.1
- NSW Health Approved
- Incorporates the Radatherm sealed-for-life cartridge for low maintenance
- Pressure and temperature test points included
- Utilises easily accessible strainer screens within the isolating ball valve assembly
- Min. low flow rate of 2.5 l/min, max. 50 l/min
- Healthcare & medical facilities
- Nursing homes
- Childcare centres, schools & universities
BIM & CAD
DOWNLOAD REVIT & ARCHICAD LIBRARY
Specify as Follows
Rada 215dk thermostatic mixing valve with installation kit for exposed installation. Flow rate 2.5 – 50 L/min. Incorporating a sealed-for-life Radatherm cartridge; inlet check valve & strainer cartridges; inlet isolating ball valves; outlet temperature test point. Inlets and outlet 3/4” BSPM.
- 40861EK - Rada 215dk for exposed installation