Rada Pulse 120 Sensor Operating System with Temperature Adjustment – for Showers
Rada Pulse 120 sensor operating system with temperature adjustment kit – for showers, enables end-users to adjust the warm water temperature of the shower.
- Provides simple temperature adjustment of the shower by the end user
- Pulse system has programmable flow time and automatic shut off to save water and energy
- To be installed with Rada Pulse Control Box
- Rada Pulse manages up to 10 outlets via a control box and handheld programmer
- Sensor system approved to AS/NZS 3718
- Gyms, aquatic & leisure centres
- End of trip facilities
Specify as Follows
Each shower outlet to be served by one wall mounted Rada Pulse 120 sensor operating system with temperature adjustment kit – for showers, which incorporates flow control. Complete with active infra-red sensor, 1/2” BSPM solenoid valve, isolating ball valve and vandal resistant top assembly and etched stainless steel escutcheon plate. Shower flow rate is determined by shower head. Sensor system approved to AS/NZS 3718.