Rada Pulse 122 flushing system – for urinals (1 stall)
The Rada 122 wall-mounted urinal sensor is for single stall or single wall-hung urinals.
WELS: 4 stars | 1.4 litres per flush per stall | ATS 5200.020
- Automatic detection of user activates the urinal flush for improved hygiene
- Programmable flush times to suit different types of urinals
- Great for water savings, as it controls flushing for a single stall
- Regular duty flush to prevent build-up of odours
- Gyms, aquatic & leisure centres
- Sports stadiums, schools & universities
- Hotels & restaurants
BIM & CAD
Specify as Follows
Each urinal stall to be served by one wall mounted Rada Pulse 122 urinal flushing system for ‘no-touch’ flushing. Complete with active infra-red sensor, 1/2” BSPM solenoid valve, isolating ball valve and air gap.