Rada Pulse 124 Sensor Operating System – for Basins
The 124 ceiling sensor for basins is a discrete installation, and will work with your choice of basin spout. For use with Rada Pulse and Mono Control.
WELS: 6 stars | Flow Rate: 6 l/min | AS/NZS 3718
- No touch activation of water flow improves user hygiene
- Inconspicuous placement of sensor in stylish washrooms
- Automatic shut-off to save water
- Gyms, aquatic & leisure centres
- Restaurants & bars
- Commercial office blocks
BIM & CAD
Specify as Follows
Each basin outlet to be served by one ceiling mounted Rada Pulse (or Mono) 124 sensor operating system for ‘no-touch’ flow control. Complete with passive infra-red sensor, 1/2” BSPM solenoid valve, isolating ball valve and 6 L/Min flow regulator (basins only).
- 650651 - Rada Pulse 124 sensor operating system – for basins