Presto Volta Sensor Tap
The Presto Volta sensor activated tap has a flow-rate of just 4 L/min and is certified as compliant with AS1428.1 – 2009 when used with particular basins. A mixer version is also available.
- AS 1428.1 – 2009 certified as compliant (see Accessible Washrooms flyer in Downloads below)
- Hands-free sensor operation for improved hygiene
- Fully enclosed components for vandal resistance (battery version)
- Sensor activated flow and automatic shut off after removing hands
- WELS: 6 Stars
- Flow rate: 4 L/min | AS/NZS 3718
- Accessible bathrooms
- Office blocks & shopping centres
- Sport & leisure facilities
- Schools & childcare facilities
- Hospitals and aged care facilities
BIM & CAD
Specify as Follows
Basin mounted sensor tap. Incorporates a 4 L/min flow regulator, infra-red sensor, solenoid valve and 6 volt lithium battery enclosed within the tap body (Battery version). Also available in Mains powered via an external 240V AC/7V DC (IP65) transformer. Approvals: AS/NZS 3718, WELS 6 stars and AS 1428.1 – 2009 when used with particular basins.