Rada LR Ligature Resistant Sensor Operating System
The Rada Ligature Resistant sensor operating system is designed for high-risk facilities where there is a heightened possibility of self-harm.
- The design of the system minimises the risk of ligatures being tied to the sensor or outlet
- Flow times are programmed via the Rada Pulse Control Box
- A separate key-enabled Rada Operating Key Switch to allow showering at specified times
- Prisons & high-security units
- Mental health units
- Secure psychiatric units
BIM & CAD
Specify as Follows
Each outlet (basin or shower) to be served by one wall mounted Rada LR ligature resistant active infra-red operating sensor system for ‘no-touch’ flow control. Complete with active infra-red sensor, 1/2” BSPM solenoid valve and isolating ball valve.
- 1640.002 - Rada LR ligature resistant sensor operating system